THE ANNUAL YEPPOON TRIATHLON FESTIVAL
21-22 AUGUST 2021
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND and now in its SIXTH year, the festival is A WEEKEND FULL OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPETITORS, FAMILIES AND THE COMMUNITY TO CELEBRATE ALL THINGS SPORT AND EVERYTHING THAT THE CAPRICORN COAST HAS TO OFFER.
- Junior Aquathlon (10-14)
- Junior Triathlon (U15)
- All-Abilities Aquathlon
- All-Abilities Duathlon
- U15 Duathlon
SUNDAY Feature RACES
- Olympic Distance Triathlon (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km)
- Sprint Distance Triathlon (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Enticer Distance (300m, 10km cycle, 2km run)
THE YTF is A RACE FOR ATHLETES AND SUPPORTERS. THE COURSE PROVIDEs:
- Idyllic temperatures for racing and holidaying – 20-25°C temperatures are usually expected every day in a Queensland winter
- Calm ocean waters (well, usually!)
Yeppoon welcomes all competitors and their families and wishes them the best of luck in racing. We look forward to sharing our beautiful part of the world with you!
Sign up for News and Race Updates
Be the first to know what's happening in the Triathlon Festival.