Local road closure information for the 2020 YEPPOON TRIATHLON FESTIVAL
10:30 am to 12:15pm
•A full road closure will be in place for Anzac Pde (Normanby St roundabout), into Appleton Drive and Lagoon Place. This will also prevent the exit of vehicles from affected carparks (Yeppoon Foreshore, Sailing Club and Lagoon Place).
4:00am to 11:00am
• Anzac Pde will be closed between Queen St and the Normanby St Roundabout (between Lure Café and the Strand Hotel) Vehicles must not be left parked in this area overnight.
• Farnborough Rd – the western carriageway (usually northbound) to the Mecure Resort roundabout will be under two-directional traffic control
• Roundabout will be under two-directional traffic control.
• Farnborough Rd – the eastern carriageway (usually southbound) to the Iwasaki roundabout will be closed.
• Todd, Smith and Kean St residents will have vehicular access via Corbett St.
• Farnborough Road north of the Iwasaki Roundabout will be open to northbound travel only, affecting residents in Woodwind Valley Road, Millview Road and Browns Lane.
• Residents from Woodwind Valley Road and Millview Road wishing to travel to Yeppoon can turn right under traffic control at Heinz Lane and head south via the resort road.
• Residents from Browns Lane wishing to travel to Yeppoon must travel via Woodbury and Adelaide Park roads.
• Fishing Creek Road will remain open for the entire day, but from this intersection Farnborough road is closed to Southbound traffic.
Due to changed traffic conditions we recommend you allow more time than usual to get to your destination and ask for your extra care and attention when driving.
For further information or questions please contact the race organiser, Craig McCormack on 0477 711 152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for News and Race Updates
Be the first to know what's happening in the Triathlon Festival.