THE ANNUAL YEPPOON TRIATHLON FESTIVAL
20-21 July 2019
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND and now in its fifth year, the festival is A WEEKEND FULL OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPETITORS, FAMILIES AND THE COMMUNITY TO CELEBRATE ALL THINGS SPORT AND EVERYTHING THAT THE CAPRICORN COAST HAS TO OFFER.
- Kids Fun Duathlon: Various age categories for kids from 3 to 12
SUNDAY Feature RACES
- The YTF Kraken 102 Long Distance Triathlon (2km swim, 80km cycle, 20km)
- The YTF Kraken 102 Team Long Distance Triathlon (2km swim, 80km cycle, 20km)
- Sprint Distance Triathlon (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Enticer Distance (300m, 10km cycle, 2.5km run)
- Presentations will be held at the Strand Hotel 4 pm.
THE YTF is A RACE FOR ATHLETES AND SUPPORTERS. THE COURSE PROVIDEs:
- Idyllic temperatures for racing and holidaying – 20-25°C temperatures are usually expected everyday in a Queensland winter
- Calm ocean waters (well, usually!)
- Super fast and flat bike course
- A flat, well supported and social run course through to the pumping finish line
Yeppoon welcomes all competitors and their families and wishes them the best of luck in racing. We look forward to sharing our beautiful part of the world with you!
Sign up for News and Race Updates
Be the first to know what's happening in the Triathlon Festival.