THE ANNUAL YEPPOON TRIATHLON FESTIVAL
5-6 august 2017
The new kid on the block and now in its THIRD year, the festival is A WEEKEND FULL OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPETITORS, FAMILIES AND THE COMMUNITY TO CELEBRATE ALL THINGS SPORT AND EVERYTHING THAT THE CAPRICORN COAST HAS TO OFFER.
- Kids Aquathlon, ages 7 – 13
- Festival Carb Loading Dinner (Bookings available online during registration. Limited walk-in seats available on the night)
- Standard (Olympic) Distance Triathlon (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run)
- Sprint Distance Triathlon (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Enticer Distance (300m, 10km cycle, 2.5km run)
Attention: All triathlon race registrations end on 14th July 2017.
No registrations will be taken on the day.
THE YTF is A RACE FOR ATHLETES AND SUPPORTERS. THE COURSE PROVIDEs:
- Idyllic temperatures for racing and holidaying – 20-25°C temperatures are usually expected everyday in a Queensland winter
- Calm ocean waters (well, usually!)
- Super fast and flat bike course
- A flat, well supported and social run course through to the pumping finish line
Yeppoon welcomes all competitors and their families and wishes them the best of luck in racing. We look forward to sharing our beautiful part of the world with you!
Sign up for News and Race Updates
Be the first to know what's happening in the Triathlon Festival.