06 January 2016, 3PM
New YTF Website Launched
It is somewhat fitting that one of the first news stories to go into the new Yeppoon Triathlon Festival website is about the website itself.
Totally redesigned and redeveloped by the talented crew at MadeKnown in Rockhampton, the website is a great example of the progressive approach we have at YTF to continually improve the event.
As the centre point for all event information and as the gateway to the registration process we wanted to ensure we’d taken on board all feedback gained from competitors, organisers and sponsors to improve the websites functionality, design and usability.
As a highlight, the results page now has live tables that allows athletes to search for their results. Results will now also be archived on the site each year so competitors can track their performance and gauge improvements. The latest results will also be posted on the website shortly after each future event is finalised.
Along with the new look the website also features:
• The latest Triathlon Australia race categories and Rules and Regulations which we encourage all competitors to familiarise themselves with.
• Separate areas for information relating to both the feature Triathlon Races and all Social events.
• A live updated Race Schedule.
• Course Maps.
• A dynamic gallery of images from the inaugural YTF.
• Yeppoon visitors information.
• Discounts on registration and fantastic offers from YTF sponsors.
To keep up-to-date with all YTF information users can now sign up to the YTF Newsletter using the form found at the bottom of every page – a really great way to ensure you don’t miss out on any announcements.
We hope you enjoy the new website, and as always, look forward to any comments and feedback.
Sign up for News and Race Updates
Be the first to know what's happening in the Triathlon Festival.